Sunday, October 12, 2008

Broken English




I watched Broken English from Zoe Cassavetes, starring Parker Posey (I love her name). I really enjoyed it though I was alone, baby being away for a business trip. The stroyline is about a 30 something new yorker looking for love. Well there's more to it but I am not a very good film critic. I have never been to Paris or New York and this movie makes me want to visit both cities.

I especially loved Posey's boho chic style. This is the kind of style I want to achieve when I dress. I loved the flowy blouses, the dresses and casual style she sported in the whole movie. She also wore really cute and whimsical necklaces - couldn't find any photos on the net. Julien's (Posey's french love interest in the movie) style was also really good - casual,artsy - liked the hat.

Crafty wise - I have made 5 more necklaces, will show you the pics later - 20 more to go before 01Nov. Fiouf

No comments: