Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Craft Fair

Well my friends and readers, it's time for some feedback on what happened at the Fall Craft Fair

In a few words:

Very busy craft fair/interesting experience for me to see the interactions sellers/buyers
Lots of stops and great feedback at my stall but no real sales - hmmm
Only sold 3 necklaces out of 25 created this month
Shoppers liked the idea that from the boxes to my business cards and price tags - all were handcrafted
Great neighbours/crafters :)
Exhausted at the end of the day

Notes to myself

Stay positive
To have a bigger stall with more collection to show next time (I can work on this now that I don't have a day job)
Bring a sweater next time - it was so cold
Start working on Etsy shop

Some pics of the fair

My table - I got there quite early and set up the table in 10 mins really


I think that I should find a better way to show off the jewelery, maybe a shelf ?


Me :)

It was that crowded !

Even if I did only 3 sales, I am still positive,it was my first fair and I did not have a lot to show, plus people did not really know me. So let's keep faith and hope.

No comments: